MCSC collects two types of information: 1) Personal, voluntarily provided information, such as name, address and e-mail address, and personal voluntary employment information such as name, contact information, education level, resume, and work eligibility; 2) Non-personal statistical information, such as site traffic and usage patterns.
1) Personal information submitted voluntarily is used to deliver requested information. This information is stored on secured servers and kept as long as needed to respond to requests for information. This information is used solely by MCSC and others involved in the operation of this website and will never be sold, rented or shared with others for their business purposes, or given to third parties except to fulfill requests.
2) Non-personal statistical information, collected in real-time, is to measure site activity and improve the structure of our website. We may also use this information to educate ourselves about the interests and concerns of our visitors.
Privacy Protection for Children
Unsubscribing or Changing Information
MCSC makes every effort to ensure that only visitors who request mail or e-mail will receive mail or e-mail. If you would like to remove your name from the electronic newsletter or other mailing list, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 2047
MCSC is committed to protecting your privacy while using this website and we welcome any questions, comments or suggestions you have regarding our privacy statement. Send your feedback to email@example.com.
Privacy Statement last updated July 2007.
Publications contained in this website are either published or funded by MCSC or affiliated with our work, and copyrights apply. Publications on the website may be used, downloaded, reproduced or reprinted provided that the materials are not modified in any way and that MCSC is acknowledged in all copies. Such use, download, reproduction or reprint must be for non-commercial, educational or personal use only.
All rights in photographs, illustrations, artworks, and other graphic materials are reserved to MCSC and/or the copyright owners. Prior permission to use, reproduce, or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, or other graphic material must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of intended use.
Notice of Procedure for Claims of Infringement
MCSC will not knowingly wrongfully use the work of an author, artist or photographer on this website. If an individual or organization believes that their intellectual property is being misrepresented or wrongfully appears on this site, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites with related information are provided solely as a convenience to our users. We make no guarantees as to the content of those sites. The linked sites are not under our supervision and MCSC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or link containing a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement or sanction by MCSC.
If you link to MCSC website, your website:
- Should not imply that MCSC is endorsing you or your products
- Should not imply an affiliation between your organization and MCSC without the prior written consent of MCSC
- Should not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive
- Should have materials appropriate for all ages
- Before linking to MCSC website, please contact our web administrator, email@example.com.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" TO VISITS. ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS TO THIS SITE. WHILE WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THE CORRECTNESS OF THE RESOURCES PROVIDED, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON OUR SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY SORT ARISING FROM ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITE, OR FROM RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE.
ACCESSING THIS SITE OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALTHOUGH WE DO TAKE PRECAUTIONS, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE, OR THAT MATERIALS FROM OUR SITE ARE FREE FROM SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES AS VIRUSES, WORMS, OR TROJAN HORSES. MCSC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, HARM TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS.
Information, policies and disclaimers concerning access to and use of the site may be changed at any time without prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing any changes and agree to be bound by the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions each time you visit this website.
Terms and conditions last updated March 2007.